Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Truth in Advertising and Tooth Booth Policy

Hi all,

Well, I've decided to add some advertising in order to start preparing for the possible move to my own server. It should defray some cost, but I wanted my readers to know that I do not endorse *any* product or service, nor will adverstising affect any content. If such a situation could arise, I will cancel the advertising and pay out of my own pocket to maintain the site.

So to reiterate, when describing techniques, products or services that I use, I do not endorse them. Ads that appear via Google (an excellent internet service) reflect the content of this site but are not endorsed by me.

You should always consult your dentist or physician and ask questions before any procedure, and/or potiential drug therapy (prescribed or off the shelf).

Take care and have a great day! :)
Hans Skariah, B.Sc., DMD