Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy First Anniversary!

Hi everyone,

I am so very proud to announce that we have reached our first anniversary at our current location. I want to thank all the people that have made my first year as a practice owner so rewarding. First, I would like to thank my dear wife and family along with my friends and co-workers at 2233 Hurontario. A special note goes to Jodie Ton, who has done a magnificent job as my assistant/front desk person.

I am pleased to announce that we have added, in our initial year over 135 families to our roster of active patients. Both Jodie and I are very thankful for the support of our patients during the growing phase of our practice and appreciate the great number of referrals...keep it up :)

Take care,

Hans.


Hans Skariah, B.Sc., DMD
Promenade Court Dental Health Group in Mississauga
2233 Hurontario St., Mississauga, ON, Canada
(1/2 km north of the QEW in the Dome Building)
(905) 273-7100